This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. See my disclosure policy.
Grilling fresh corn on the cob is a delicious way to enjoy a sweet summer staple! This recipe is easy, quick, and can be made using an outdoor grill or a grill pan on the stove.
Imagine: You're biting into fresh, crisp corn on the cob marked with grill char after smearing it with vegan butter and sprinkling it with a little salt. 🤤😋
Did I reel you in? (Shoot, I reeled myself in.) Don't worry - you can achieve that deliciousness in less than 30 minutes!
Prep: Husk On or Off?
I personally prefer to take the husk off and grill the corn directly for that lovely char. If you want to remove the husk, here are some tips for shucking corn. I recommending brushing the cobs with a little olive oil so the corn does not stick to the grill. You could also use a grill mat.
Do you want to grill corn with the husk on? Peel back the husk leaving it intact on the end, remove the silk, seasoned with salt if desired, and then pull the husk back over the corn. Leaving the husk on allows the corn to steam a bit, which will result in a more tender kernel. Grill with the same instructions below in the recipe card (minus brushing with oil.)
Another option is to shuck the corn and wrap it in foil. Again, this will produce more tender kernels.
This grilled corn on the cob recipe works with an outdoor grill or a cast iron grill pan on the stove.
You can find the detailed, printable recipe in the recipe card below.
- Prep the corn as desired (see above section.)
- Preheat the grill or grill pan on high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Brush each ear of corn with a little olive oil (or oil of choice), then place on the hot grill.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes, turning over every two minutes, until the corn is charred a bit on all sides.
- Remove from the grill and top with salt or whatever seasoning you wish! I love to spread some vegan butter and sprinkle smoked paprika on mine. The paprika pairs so well with the char flavor.
Topping and Seasoning Ideas
Corn is delicious on it's own, but seasoning takes it to the next level! Stick with the classic, or spice things up!
⭐Did you make this recipe?⭐
Please leave a comment and a star review below.
Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears of corn on the cob - shucked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt or other seasonings for topping
- Pre-heat grill or grill pan to high heat for at least 5 minutes.
- Brush each ear of corn with olive oil.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, turning every 2 minutes or so.
- Top with your favorite vegan butter or seasonings.
More Recipes with Corn: