Healthy Fall Fruit Salad with Creamy Dressing (Vegan)
Apples, pomegranate arils, grapes, and shredded pumpkin come together with a delicious creamy dressing to make a fall-inspired, healthy vegan salad.
Prep Time25 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1/2 cup non-dairy unsweetened yogurt (I use almond yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- teaspoon Optional: 1 maple syrup
- 3 inch apples - cut into about 1 cubes
- 1 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils - AKA pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded raw pumpkin
In a bowl, toss together the creamy dressing, apples, grapes, pomegranate arils, and shredded raw pumpkin.
Serve or store in the fridge for later.