7-Day Meal Plan eBook
📅 Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
🌱 Prep Guide
📝 Grocery List
Take the guesswork out of planning your week. This meal plan takes all of the mental labor out of the equation. All you need to do is cook and eat!
- 7-Minute Soup
- Black Bean Enchiladas
- Teriyaki Bowls
- Sheet Pan Nachos
- Lentil Tacos
- Tofu Scramble
- Overnight Oats
- One-Pot Pasta
- and more!
What Does the Meal Plan Include?
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included.
- Some recipes are repeated to reduce food waste and make meal planning simple. For example, chickpea salad is on the plan for Wednesday and Thursday.
- The eBook also includes a prep guide and grocery list.
- A prep guide is included for each day of meals. The guide allows for the flexibility to prep for the whole week or just a couple of days at a time.
- The list includes every ingredient needed to make the meals. Many staples (like garlic powder and salt) can be crossed out if you already have them.
- The ingredients are categorized by section, making navigating the grocery store simple!
What Makes a Recipe Vegan?
Vegan recipes do not contain any animal products. Meat, eggs, dairy, and honey are all excluded from the recipes in this eBook.
Are the recipes oil-free?
This eBook is not an oil-free cookbook.
Are the recipes gluten-free?
Some of the recipes in this eBook do include gluten, typically in the form of bread or pasta. Simply substitute with your favorite gluten-free versions of those items!
What is an eBook?
The 7-Day Vegan Meal Plan a PDF eBook that can be read on digital devices (smartphones, computers, and tablets). When you complete your purchase, you will be able to download the eBook directly to your device.
Is this eBook Printer-Friendly?
You can print this eBook, but the original version contains full-color images. I recommend printing in black and white to save printer ink.
Is There a Print Version?
Currently, this eBook is only available in eBook (PDF) format.