This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. See my disclosure policy.
Delicious, flavorful vegan buffalo chicken wraps made with dairy-free ranch, hot sauce, chick'n, and veggies.
Buffalo chicken is one of my absolute flavor combinations (like this vegan buffalo chicken dip.) The hot sauce paired with a cool ranch dressing is so good. Add in lettuce and tomatoes for texture and crunch. Use your favorite vegan chicken or substitute with chickpeas.
These wraps are easy to customize based on your personal preferences. Dislike tomatoes? Leave them out. Add some carrots if you love 'em.
Wraps are a great way to get a nutritious, easy lunch in. These vegan buffalo chicken wraps are simple to meal prep or make quickly before heading out the door. If you work at home like me, you can prep the components ahead of time and throw these wraps together on a lunch break.
This recipe calls for simple ingredients.
- Tortillas: I use burrito-sized flour tortillas. You can also opt for your favorite alternative or even make this recipe into sandwiches using a good hearty toasted bread.
- Vegan chick'n: I love Daring plant chicken (found in the frozen section of the grocery store.) They have a breaded version that is perfect for this recipe, but the original chicken is great, too. Gardein and Morningstar also have good vegan chicken!
- Lettuce: Use your favorite! Spinach or kale are good, too.
- Vegan mozzarella: Opt for your preferred dairy-free cheese.
- Buffalo sauce: Frank's Red Hot gives the most authentic buffalo flavor, in my opinion. You can also use sriracha.
- Vegan ranch: Make homemade vegan ranch or get your favorite store-bought brand.
See the recipe card for quantities.
Trying to go vegan? Sign up for our (FREE) Vegan Beginner's Guide!
Add tomatoes, lettuce, dairy-free cheese, and vegan chicken to a wrap.
Top with buffalo sauce and ranch. Wrap tightly like a burrito.
- Chicken: You can also use chickpeas, soy curls, or tofu as a vegan protein in these wraps.
- Ranch: Instead of the ranch, you can use hummus or vegan yogurt to achieve a similar creaminess.
- Less spicy: Add half the amount of hot sauce if you're sensitive to spicy foods.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Enjoy a vegan buffalo chicken wrap for n easy lunch! Yes, you can definitely meal prep this recipe.
There are 2 ways to prepare these wraps ahead of time.
- You can make the entire wrap and store it in the fridge in an airtight container. To avoid an overly soggy wrap, drizzle the ranch and buffalo sauce on top of the lettuce. You can also mix the buffalo sauce and ranch together in a small container with a lid and dip the wrap in the sauce as you eat.
- Prepare all of the components (chop the tomato, prepare the vegan chicken, etc.) and assemble right before eating.
Vegan Dinners eBook
- 21 Dinner Recipes
- 8 Bonus Recipes
- 2-Week Meal Plan
- Taco Casserole
- Sweet Potato Chili
- "Cheesy" Potato Burritos
- ...and way more!
Vegan Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 2 burrito-sized tortillas
- 8 ounces vegan chicken
- lettuce amount as desired
- 1 small tomato chopped
- ½ cup vegan mozzarella
- ¼ cup vegan ranch
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- Prepare and cook the vegan chicken as recommended by the package.
- Lay each tortilla down. Put half of each ingredient onto each tortilla. This is my preferred layering order: Lettuce, tomato, mozzarella, chicken, ranch, then buffalo sauce.
- Wrap tightly, folding in the ends. Enjoy!