This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. See my disclosure policy.
This recipe for Easy Buffalo Chickpea Wraps makes a fast vegan lunch that's great for meal prep!
Meet my newest obsession: buffalo chickpea wraps.
Is there any more of an epic combo than buffalo and ranch? If you can't think of one either, then you're going to love these super fast and easy buffalo wraps.
They're wrapped in a soft tortilla with a refreshing crunch from the lettuce and celery. But that spicy buffalo sauce and creamy vegan ranch makes the perfect hot and cool combo.
you only need six simple ingredients to make these vegan wraps. Here's what you need:
- Chickpeas. You can use canned chickpeas or cook about a cup and a half.
- Buffalo sauce. Most store-bought buffalo sauce is vegan-friendly, but always read the ingredients!
- Flour tortillas. If you're gluten-free, use corn.
- Lettuce. You can use full lettuce leaves or a handful of shredded lettuce to fill the wraps.
- Celery. For plenty of crunch.
- Vegan ranch. You'll want this for drizzling and dipping!
Trying to go vegan? Sign up for our (FREE) Vegan Beginner's Guide!
Substituions & Swaps
You can easily mix up the filling in these vegan buffalo chickpea wraps. Here are some easy additions and swaps to try:
- Other veggies. You can replace or supplement the celery with fresh broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, or any other veggies you like.
- Add cheese. Sometimes I like to sneak some vegan cheddar in these wraps, too (I've been loving the Follow Your Heart cheddar shreds.)
- Gluten-free vegan buffalo wraps. Simply use your favorite gluten-free tortilla.
This is a great vegan lunch recipe for meal prep. The wraps won't get soggy if you assemble them the night before, thanks to the lettuce barrier, so you can just grab and go in the morning.
Store buffalo chickpeas in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days. The assembled wrap should be eaten within a day of making.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Please leave a comment and a ⭐ star review below!
Buffalo Chickpea Wraps
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 2 large flour tortillas
- lettuce leaves or shredded lettuce
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- vegan ranch for drizzling
- Pre-heat the oven to 375°F. Spread the chickpeas out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Toss the baked chickpeas with 2 tablespoon of buffalo sauce (or more or less depending on your taste preference.)
- Bake again for an additional 5 minutes, or longer if you want extra crispy chickpeas.
- Assemble your wraps: lay a tortilla down, place lettuce leaves on top, then the buffalo chickpeas, celery, and finally drizzle with a little vegan ranch. Add some extra buffalo sauce for more kick. Roll up the wraps like a burrito.
- Enjoy right away or store in the fridge for another day!