This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. See my disclosure policy.
Delicious homemade curry is only minutes away with this EASY Instant Pot Green Curry recipe! This vegan curry is super healthy and oil-free.
Easy Instant Pot Green Curry
My love affair with curry started when I tried Trader Joe's Thai Red Curry Sauce. Unfortunately, it contains egg so I gave it up when I went vegan. Good news: you can make delicious curry at home! It may seem a little intimidating if you've never made it - but its actually pretty simple when you use store-bought curry paste. This recipe is even easier thanks to the Instant Pot!
I added a ton of delicious veggies to this healthy vegan curry - it's totally PACKED with nutrition! Feel free to leave any out or substitute your favorites. Other great veggies to add to curry are carrots, green beans, and eggplant. Veggies that need to cook a bit longer like carrots should be added along with the potatoes in the beginning. Veggies that cook quickly, or just need to be thawed, can be added when you heat up the curry in soup mode (refer to the directions in the recipe card below.)
If you make this vegan instant pot green curry, snap a photo and tag me on Instagram! @karissasvegankitchen
Instant Pot Green Curry
- 3 medium potatoes - peeled and cubed
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ sliced red bell pepper
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- ½ cup frozen corn
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups vegetable stock - or more if needed
- salt to taste
- To Instant Pot, add potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, red bell peppers and ½ cup vegetable stock.
- Set Instant Pot to manual for 3 minutes. Make sure the valve is sealed. When the timer goes off, release the valve manually. Wait until the steam finishes coming out completely, then remove the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to soup mode. Add in corn, peas, green curry paste, onion powder, garlic powder, coconut milk, and vegetable stock. Stir until paste is completely dissolved. Keep the lid off.
- When soup is fully heated (5-10 minutes), it's time to eat! Season with salt if desired. Serve over rice or just as is.