These delicious hemp seed and oatmeal no-bake cookies are so soft, so chocolate-y, and vegan! Plus, they are packed with nutritious goodness and are super simple to make. You can whip these up in no time to satisfy that sweet craving
Healthy Hemp Seed and Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies
I really love experimenting with hemp seeds in my dishes (I also love cooking with hemp oil!)
Hemp seeds may be tiny, but they are packed with serious health benefits and beneficial properties, such as high-quality protein and a near-perfect balance of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids (and that balance is critical to optimal health).
You know what else hemp seeds are? Really, really tasty! They have a nice nutty-flavor, which makes them a perfect addition to a no-bake cookie.
These cookies are also made with other healthy ingredients like rolled oats, cacao powder, coconut oil, and cashew butter (though you can substitute any nut or seed butter if you need to for taste preference or allergy needs.)
And let me tell you, these are insanely easy to make. One pot. A bunch of yummy ingredients. Dropped onto a cookie sheet. And put in the fridge to set.
If you have bad luck with baking cookies like I do, these no-bake cookies are totally for you.
No-fuss satisfaction for that chocolate craving.
Hemp Seed & Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies
- In a pot over medium heat, whisk together the almond milk, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and cacao powder. Stir occasionally and let the mixture warm up until it just comes to a simmer. The coconut sugar should be fully dissolved.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the vanilla, cashew butter, rolled oats, and hemp seeds until fully incorporated.
- Using a spoon or a cookie scoop, dollop the mixture into your perfect cookie size onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place into the refrigerator for 2 hours or until the cookies are set.
- Store in a container in the fridge.