This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. See my disclosure policy.
Enjoy a delicious and nutritious lunch with these vegan chicken Caesar wraps! Made with chick'n strips, romaine lettuce, dairy-free parmesan, and a creamy dressing, this wrap is a healthy and satisfying meal option perfect for on-the-go.
If you're looking for a satisfying and healthy lunch option that's also cruelty-free, you've come to the right place! This vegan chicken Caesar wrap is the perfect way to enjoy all the flavors and textures of a classic Caesar salad, without any animal products. With crisp romaine lettuce, savory "chicken" strips, and a creamy dressing, this wrap is sure to become a staple in your meal rotation.
The type of "chicken" you choose is up to you. There are some great options on the market now, often found in the frozen section of your grocery store, or you can opt for using chickpeas instead. I'll discuss my favorite plant-based chicken below in the Ingredients section.
The rest of the wrap is a simple but flavorful combination of ingredients, including romaine lettuce, vegan Caesar dressing, dairy-free parmesan, and tortillas. You can also add any other toppings you like, such as sliced avocado, cherry tomatoes, or red onion. The result is a delicious and nutritious wrap that's perfect for lunch on-the-go, a picnic in the park, or a quick and easy dinner.
Use a clear shot of the ingredients for this recipe, prepped, and labeled if necessary. Insert the ingredients into the list below, omitting quantities.
- Tortillas: Burrito-sized tortillas work great for this recipe.
- Vegan chicken: Use your favorite! Gardein, Morningstar, and Daring are all great brands.
- Romain lettuce: Or whatever lettuce you have on hand.
- Dressing: Make this homemade vegan Caesar dressing.
- Vegan parmesan: I like the Follow Your Heart grated parmesan, or you can make your own with this recipe.
See recipe card for quantities.
Trying to go vegan? Sign up for our (FREE) Vegan Beginner's Guide!
Prepare the vegan chicken as recommended on the packaging. You can add it warm or cold!
Lay each tortilla down. Put half of each ingredient onto each tortilla. My preferred order is: lettuce, chick'n, caesar dressing, and vegan parmesan on top.
Roll up tightly like a burrito, folding in the sides. Enjoy!
- Chicken: Chickpeas are a great substitute if you don't want to use faux meat. You could also use cauliflower.
- Gluten-free: Use gluten-free tortillas and make sure the chick'n you use does not contain any gluten.
- Veggies: You can easily add more vegetables to a wrap. Carrots, bell peppers, and onions are great options.
- Ranch wrap: Easily this recipe into a ranch wrap by using homemade vegan ranch dressing!
Vegan chicken Caesar wraps are perfect to make ahead for meal prep! Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
I recommend adding your dressing between the layers of lettuce and chick'n to prevent the tortilla from becoming soggy. Or you can store the dressing in a separate container and add it in before eating.
Vegan Dinners eBook
- 21 Dinner Recipes
- 8 Bonus Recipes
- 2-Week Meal Plan
- Taco Casserole
- Sweet Potato Chili
- "Cheesy" Potato Burritos
- ...and way more!
Try vegan buffalo chicken wraps next!
Vegan Chicken Caesar Wraps
- 2 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 8 ounces vegan chicken
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped
- ½ cup vegan caesar dressing
- 2 tablespoons vegan parmesan
- Prepare and cook the vegan chicken as recommended by the package.
- Lay each tortilla down. Put half of each ingredient onto each tortilla. My preferred order is: lettuce, chick'n, caesar dressing, and vegan parmesan on top.
- Roll up tightly like a burrito, folding in the sides. Enjoy!
leave a comment